Thinking about entering the 2020 Archiboo Awards? Here’s eight reasons why you should:
- See how your practice is performing against your competitors. If you win an award, you’re at the top of your game.
- Sit alongside a revered list of winners including Zaha Hadid Architects, Bennetts Associates, UNStudio, Foster + Partners and more.
- Be part of an awards program that has been recognised by publications including Dezeen, ArchDaily and Architecture Today.
- See your name in our new previous years winner’s section.
- Have all your hard work judged by our prestigious judges from companies including Lendlease, L&Q, the Happy Startup School, Arrant Land and Squint/Opera.
- Party at the Archiboo Awards which have have become a key calendar event for many practices, clients and consultants.
- Give recognition to the people who are traditionally behind the scenes. From the IT team, to the videographers, to the social media managers, we celebrate the importance all these roles are for a successful practice.
- Win business – decision makers look at our past winners and shortlistees when researching potential partners or consultants.